If you still haven’t registered for ACN's 30th Anniversary Event & Annual Meeting on Thursday, May 30, here are 10 reasons we think you’ll want to:
1. Networking with fellow ACN members
2. Visiting with past ACN members and partners who have helped make ACN and our nonprofit community what they are today
3. Hearing from our special speaker, Emmy Award-winning storyteller and writer, Ben Tanzer.
4. Meeting new members, partners and nonprofit guests
5. Getting to know our new Executive Director, Tricia Fusilero
6. Looking back at ACN then and now. It’s exciting to see how far we’ve come!
7. Hanging out in a really cool venue. The best place to celebrate “Building on 30 Years of Success” is the brand new Chicago Architecture Center with amazing design and incredible views.
8. Looking ahead to where we’re going, with a special report from our President, President-Elect and Member Engagement Team
9. Enjoying great food and drinks
10. Being part of something big. This is the kickoff of a yearlong celebration of ACN’s 30 years and the great things still to come for nonprofit consultants and organization.
Register now and be part of the future of ACN!
Recent Blog Posts
> Join Us
> Membership Categories
> Professional Standards
> Member Application
> Member-Only Offers
> Member-Only Resources
> Site Map
Find a Consultant
> Find a Consultant
> Member Directory
> Submit an Inquiry
> Submit an RFP
Address: 400 E. Randolph St.,#3725 Chicago, IL 60601