For more than 30 years we have strengthened mission-driven organizations by serving Chicagoland and beyond as a premier society of professional nonprofit consultants.
Has your organization approved a RFP – complete with deadline, budget range, scope of work and timeline? If so, you’re in the right spot! Our RFP portal lets you easily enter your request and access our diverse talent pool. We’ll circulate your RFP and interested consultants will contact you. You can expect that prospective consultants will likely need to talk with you to gather more specific details and information about your project and determine if it is a good fit for both parties. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
A few important notes:
- Please adhere to the proposal deadline that you indicate, accepting and considering proposals through that date, so that all proposals can be fairly considered before the consultant is selected.
- Please be as specific as possible in describing your expectations for the scope of work to be performed by the consultant and the scope of the work to be performed by the organization over the course of the project.
- ACN remains committed to equity pay as it relates to race and gender. The association believes budget transparency is one of the main factors in closing the wage gap and therefore requires all nonprofits using the RFP submission tool include a budget range.
- Please agree to inform all consultants who apply when the project is awarded. You may choose to keep the name of the selected consultant confidential, but do let the other consultants know that their proposal was not selected.
- Please be prepared to accept telephone calls from the ACN consultants responding to your RFP. Some consultants will not submit a
proposal in response to an RFP without first discussing the project with a prospective client.
Fields marked with an *
are required. If you have questions contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you!
If you are not familiar with the RFP process, please refer to the resources below.